Info / Download
PLEASE, USE THE OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM (SEE ABOVE) FOR YOUR ENTRIES!
Here, you can find important general information. This is only an abridgement if you decide to participate, please look for the details in the downloads (See above).
System: WKF Rules, direct selection, full repechage
- Every competitor appears at his/her own responsibility. The organizer does not take responsibility for any eventual injuries. Coaches or team leaders must sign a responsibility statement!
- For Clubs or teams of Countries with Visa Obligation we can send Invitation Letter only in case you contact us through your WKF registered National Federation. You have to state that you will cover the expenses of your travel and stay.
- 20 Euro /Individual category/ 30 € /two individual categories / + more category + 10 €
Deadline: 19 November 2019.
Entries: firstname.lastname@example.org (See the Entry Form above)
Referees: Foreign WKF/EKF qualified referees are welcomed.
Please, contact us if you intend to participate.
- WKF flag system, direct selection, full repechage
- See details in the Bullettin
Obligatory for Cadet, Junior, U21 athletes
There will be no weighing in children and youth categories, but in case of a protest (because of a suspicious overweight) we will check the weight during the competition.
cadets & juniors: 1 kg,
U21 : 1,5 kg
Weighing date: 23/11/2019, Saturday 9.00-18.00
SZIGETSZENTMIKLÓS SPORTS VENUE
Address: 2310 Szigetszentmiklós Szebeni St. 81.